INTERNATIONAL 505 CLASS YACHT RACING ASSOCIATION
Notice is hereby given that the 1998 Annual General Meeting of
the Association will be held on Monday 21 September at Hyannis
Yacht Club, Hyannis, Massachusetts, USA
The meeting will start at 19:30 hrs depending on the timing of the preceding World Championship Race
- Approval of Minutes of 1997 AGM
- President's Report
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Appointment of Auditor
- Report from International Rules Commiteee
- Election of President
- Rule Changes:
It is intended to circulate the text of these proposals in advance of the AGM
- The Officers intend to propose a number of changes to the constitution aimed at simplifying the present committee structure with the objective of making the class administration more accessible, accountable and efficient.
- The officers also intend to propose changes to Section 4 of the Championship Rules regulating the number of entries to International Championships.
- The IRC is to propose changes in the method of measuring mainsail and spinnaker widths.
- The officers will also be proposing to amend Rule C 5.7 by replacing the present levy with a fixed fee.
- Any other proposed rule changes made in accordance with Rule A.11,A.12 and A.13
- World Championships 1999.
- World Championships 2000 and 2001
- European Championsips 2000
Close of meeting.
C G Thorne - International Secretary - 11 July 1998
[Why a 505?]
[New & Used]