2022 AGM AGENDA.
Notice is hereby given that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held at 18:00 hrs (or as soon as practical after racing), Tuesday 9th August 2022 at the Royal Cork Yacht Club
- President’s Report
- Rule Changes: No proposals for Rule Change have been received
- Report from International Rules Committee
- Inserts in Centreboard case.
- Association Bank accounts, Incorporation of International Association & Constitution challenges.
- Funding or World Championships and protocol for selecting venues for International Events.
- World Championship 2023 – Santa Cruz, USA
- World Championship 2024 – Proposal from Varberg, Sweden
- World Championship 2025 – Proposal fr0m Adelaide, Australia
- Approval of Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Appointment of Auditor. Bob Franks has indicated that he is prepared to continue as Auditor
- Election of Officers
- Election of President and vice President. No nominations have been received. Mike Quirk and Mike Holt have agreed to stand again.
- Agreement to leave election of other positions until next year.
Close of meeting
- Tellen– International Secretary –9th June 2022
Class AGMs are held during each year’s World Championship which, in 2020 was cancelled due to the pandemic challenging around the world.
However the usual President’s Report can be found HERE
Draft Class Accounts can be found HERE
Register as an Association member by clicking SIGN UP in the Side Menu.
Membership will allow you to see and contribute to forums and discussions of importance to the Class and receive regular information members need to know.
(Soon to come you will be able to pay membership fees, change your personal details register your boat, access digital measurement records, etc.)